Saturday, September 12, 2009

In My Mailbox (5)

First and foremost, I'd like to give a shoutout to JORDAN from the INSIDE THE MIND blog for sending me some awesome GIVE UP THE GHOST book marks :) She has a killer blog, so make sure you guys check it out. I also got LEGACY by Capla Kluver. Thanks to Eleni of LA FEMME READER for the ARC!



ARCs:



Amazon:



Bought:



I'd also like to announce that DEXTER WEEK will be moved back about a week. As I've explained in my last post, school right now is pretty much dominating my life. I haven't even started the second Dexter book, and there's no way I'll be able to write it all up in time. So, really sorry. I'll keep you guys posted :)

Have an awesome Sunday

d(^^)d

1 comments:

Nina said...

Don't know what there about, but they look great. Have fun reading them and good luck at school

Template by:
Free Blog Templates